AHrebates.com: Do you buy Bayer Animal Health products like Advantage Multi, Seresto, K9 Advantage, Profender, quelling, Dermatology products, or supplement products? If Yes you can enter a Bayer AH Rebate online at www.AHRebates.com for a discount.
AHrebates.com – Rebate Form Submission
Table of Contents
Are you the owner of a pet? Worried to get your pet will stay away from the disease, flea, and tick. You can get a permanent solution of the same by using Bayer medicine and pet care products that can offer you some extra savings with the rebate options.
This rebate can be used for getting cash discounts during the next purchase with Bayer AG.
Steps to submit AHRebates?
- To qualify for the rebate, you must have bought a qualifying Bayer product from one of the Bayer AH brands. After doing so you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Visit the official website AHRebates.com.
- Click on the product that you have bought from the list of qualifying brands.
- Type the pet owner’s contact and shipping info.
- Enter the clinic or doctor information from where you bought that product.
- Note: In case you don’t find your clinic or vet in the drop-down list you can select the box that says it was not listed.
- Include the information regarding the type of product, pack size, and why you selected it.
- Upload the image of your receipt.
- The receipt image must be in PNG, GIF, JPG, or PDF.
- Select your rebate payment method.
- If you select the rebate form through email it will take 2 weeks and you need a printer. To take the refund through the traditional postal email you need 6 to 8 weeks to get money.
- Click the submit button and print the rebate form.
Rules to enter for Bayer AH Rebate Form
- The product you bought must be a qualifying Bayer AH product and it should be between quantified rebate eligibility time.
- You must have to complete the rebate form before the date of the deadline on the product.
- A printed copy of your records is required.
- A detailed image of the purchase showing the proof from the vet clinic must be uploaded.
- It will take 2-3 weeks time to get your form accepted.
- The check for the rebate will arrive at you in 6-8 weeks.
- Purchase must be within the period from 1st July-2020 and 31st December 2020.
Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life science is one the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. It was founded by Friedrich Bayer on 1st August 1863. The headquarters of the company are in Leverkusen
Areas of the business include veterinary, pharmaceuticals, agriculture chemicals, consumer health care products, seeds products, and biotechnology. Werner Baumann is the CEO of the company since 2016.
What is the AH rebate’s processing time?
Once you apply for the rebate you have to wait for the settlement of your AH rebate. The rebates applied by email take2 weeks to get the rebate claim. If you applied for the mailed check rebate claim option. You can track the rebate by following the process mentioned below.
How to track AH rebates
Once you apply for AH Rebates you can track your rebate claim the status of rebate anytime from the same website that you accessed before.
- Visit the official website ahrebates.com.
- At the bottom of the page, there is an option Track that you have to click.
- The next page that appears in front will be different blank fields to enter the details like Last Name, House Number and Zip Code must be same when you applied for Bayer Rebate Claim form fill up.
- After the successful submission of the information to the places, click the option Check Rebate Status.
- Now you can check the rebate status.
In case you don’t find the rebate status, it means that submission is still being processed. Generally, a submission takes 2-4 weeks from the time you receive a submission.
Related Post –
What is the easy way to receive your rebate?
An iRcheck is an easy, fast and convenient way to receive the ah rebate. However, it’s not an electronic check but it works like a check mailed to you through Post Office. You just have to print iRcheck and deposit it in your bank account. This is an alternative to traditional rebates, fast, easy, and secure. Use the iRcheck in the same way you use a traditional check.