Tellaldi ALDI Survey: Do you visit Aldi Supermarkets and love their products? Want to share your feedback regarding the brand? You can share it through www.tellaldi.com
To know the customers’ views and their shopping experience at the store. The ALDI US satisfaction survey helps the marketing executives of ALDI. A small store can contact its customer with their reviews through phone and email regarding their business.
Tellaldi ALDI Survey – www.tellaldi.us
But a store like ALDI needs to depend on an online survey to take feedback from the clients and their shopping experience. A customer needs to give a few minutes to participate in this survey. Make sure that you should provide honest feedback that helps the company to rectify the faults in their business.
ALDI is one of the leading discount supermarket chains founded in Essen, Germany in 1946. The corporate office of the company is located in Batavia. It has more than 10,000 stores in 18 countries across the globe.
In this survey, the company asks some questions related to customer satisfaction. So that ALDI can tackle the negative things and able to provide quality service.
The survey contains questions related to customer’s experience at the recent visit to the Tell ALDI store. Once the company gets feedback from the customers, they collect the data and tackle the weak points to provide quality service to the customers.
Do you want to enter in ALDI US satisfaction survey? Follow the below-mentioned criterion to qualify for this survey.
- An Internet connection.
- An internet-enabled device like a tablet, laptop, smartphone, desktop, etc.
- Few minutes of your valuable time.
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- A receipt containing the store number.
- The charges and taxes should be paid by the winner.
- No employee of ALDI can enter this survey.
- The prize of this survey cannot be transferred or exchanged in cash.
- Any incomplete entry will be disqualified.
- One purchase receipt can be entered one time only.
- Single prize per entrant and household per 90 days.
- One person can enter once a month.
Steps to enter in the tellaldi.us survey?
- Visit the official id www.tellaldi.us
- Check your receipt enter the number found at the bottom of the receipt, followed by the date and time when you visited the store.
- Click the start button.
- You will reach the survey page where you need to click the option ‘begin survey’.
- Finish this survey by selecting the appropriate option on each page.
- Click the next button.
- Enter your details like name, address, city, zip, phone number, email id, etc.
- If you like to participate in their drawing you can win $100 in ALDI Gift Cards.
- Your details are required to notify you about your future surveys of the company.
On completing this survey, you will be qualified for a reward of a $100 discount Aldi gift card.
How to save money at ALDI Store
Use receipt app to save your money while shopping at ALDI?
Keep your receipt with the app Receipt Hog and Receipt Pal, you can earn by uploading the image of your receipt.
The majority of the products you will get at the store’s lines and exclusive brands. You have no chance to use manufacturer coupons at the store as ALDI doesn’t accept manufacturer coupons. The reason behind not taking coupons is the prices of ALDI are low.
Look out for the Weekly Ads
Check the weekly ads of ALDI if you want to save money. The store offers a great deal of money on selected items. All types of products are available in the Weekly Ads.
Do you want to get the best deals it is the best way to hit the store soon once the ad comes out? Try to go on the day when an ad comes if you go late the products you want might not available.
Many stores release ads on Wednesday, check with your local store and find out the release day.
Stay Fit and Active
You will find tons of healthy food at ALDI, by paying less as compared to other stores like Whole Foods. Here you will find a big selection of gluten-free items at a reasonably low price. The products available here are cheaper as compared to other competitive brands like Walmart and Target.