Windows Resource Protection could not Perform the Requested Operation – SFC is a very helpful method for testing if device files are compromised. Some uses, however, complain that the System File Checker can sometimes fail to work. And, if SFC Scannow doesn’t function, they normally get the following two error messages.
Windows Resource Protection could not Perform the Requested Operation
The requested operation could not be performed with Windows resource protection.
Protection of Windows resource could not start service of repair.
So, do you know how to handle the SFC scan now a problem? Only read, this article will teach you how to fix the SFC mistake.
Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation:
- One SFC error is that Windows resource protection could not perform the operation requested.
Run SFC Scannow Command in Safe Mode:
If you have encountered the problem that the security of Windows resources does not execute the requested procedure, you may attempt to run the SFC scan now command in safe mode to solve the issue. Here we’ll show you how to progressively solve the problem.
- Step 1: Press the Windows key and R key together to launch Run Box.
- Step 2: In the box type MSConfig, and click Enter to start.
- Step 3: Go to Boot page, tick Secure boot, and press OK to proceed.
- Step 4: Then restart the machine to enforce this update. Select Restart to continue.
Then your computer boots in safe mode and you can re-enter the SFC scan now command to check if the issue of Windows resource protection cannot be resolved.
Run Check Disk:
If there are any errors on your hard disk, there might even be an issue with the SFC scan now not running. So, you can try to check the disk in this situation and try to solve the problem Windows resource protection couldn’t perform the requested operation. And we’ll show you step by step how to search your disk.
- Step 1: Type Cmd in the Windows 10 search box, and right-click the Prompt command to select Run as administrator.
- Step 2: Type the command chkdsk / r in the pop-up command window and tap Enter to continue.
- Move 3: Otherwise, you’ll get a response that indicates that ‘Chkdsk cannot operate as another method needs the capacity. Would you like to plan a test of this amount the next time the machine restarts? ‘. For this to continue, you need to type Y.
- Phase 4: Closing the command window and restarting the machine afterward. It will then start checking the disk and automatically fix the detected error.
When the disk testing cycle is complete, you should run an SFC scan now again to test if the Windows resource security problem does not execute the requested operation.
Change Security Descriptors:
A protection description includes details about the security associated with a securable entity. If the SFC scan fails to enter winsxs archive, there could also be a problem with the SFC scan now not functioning thing.
Read More –
- Windows Resource Protection found Corrupt Files but was Unable to fix some of them
- Windows were Unable to Complete the Format
- Yourphone.exe Windows 10
So, to solve the problem SFC Windows resource protection could not perform the required operation, you can try to change the security descriptors to solve SFC errors.