Windows media player server execution failed: Every now and then, when you close Windows Media Player(WMP) and attempt to open another file using WMP at once, failed error execution on the server can pop up. We have found the best options for you; it is a positive thing.
How to Fix Windows Media Player Server Execution Failed?
Table of Contents
The following are unsuccessful error patches tried-and-true for Application operation. Press on to find one aid you correct your mistake.
Failed Windows Media Player error in Server execution may be caused by damage to Windows System Files.
This error may also arise if the Windows media player network service is interrupted for cause or if the user account is having a problem.
To understand you more, please let us know a few more info on the questions below:
- Have you made any changes to your computer before the issue happened?
- Have you tested that related problems exist when you sign in to Windows with a particular user account?
- Will you have a point of System Restore before the problem?
- Have you reviewed that the status of the Windows Media Player network sharing service is mentioned in Windows Resources as started?
End WMP in Task Manager:
- Press the Shift and Ctrl keys together on your keyboard and then click Esc key to activate Task Manager.
- Select under the Processes tab on Windows Media Player. Then, right in the bottom right select End Mission.
- Check if you can successfully launch Windows Media Player.
Disable WMP Network Sharing Service:
- Grab the Windows logo key on your keyboard, then click R to open up a run tab.
- Then type in the box to services.msc and click Enter.
- Scroll down to locate Windows Media Player Network Networking Feature and right-click it. Click then on Property.
- Set the Start-up form to be Disabled under the General window. Press OK instead. Boot your machine and test whether you can access Windows Media Player.
Register jscript.dll and vbscript.dll:
- Managed Request Order as Administrator.
- Select and right-click Access menu on Command Prompt.
- Then pick Run as Server.
- User Account Management asks you to press YES.
- Type jscript.dll in regsvr32, and click Enter.
- Click OK when completed.
- Go on to type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and click Enter.
- If done, press OK.
- Open the Window trigger button.
- Verify that you can access Windows Media Player.
Add the Administrator group to the Local Service:
- Run Command Prompt as administrator.(Follow How to Repair 3) Click the local net community “Administrators” /add and press Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt window until it’s over.
- Restart your machine and search for Windows Media Player to load.
- That’s what it’s got. Failed server execution error should be resolved now on your device. Should you have any ideas or concerns, simply leave a message below to let us know.
- xHamsterVideoDownloader Apk for Mac
- 30 Pin to Lightning Adapter
- Logitech Gaming Software Not Opening
To recap, this post has given you three effective methods to fix the issue that the execution of the Windows Media Player application crashed. Therefore, if you tackle the issue, you can use the above methods.