Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service – Is your machine running too slowly? Could you not sign in to your regular Windows user account? And even though you sign in with an administrator password, this error message should appear: “Failed to link to a Windows application. Windows was unable to connect to the System Event Notification Service.” Don’t worry; this may not be a hardware problem. Don’t get another Machine.
Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service
Either one or more of those solutions will fix the problem:
- Test configuration for Device Event Warning Service on your computer.
- Restore the Winsock list.
- Check the drivers for the video module.
- Deinstall the KB2952664 update for the Widows.
- Optimize Windows to render it smoother.
It can be implemented on Windows 7, 8, and 10. So, here’s how to patch ‘Windows do not link to Windows 10, 8 and 7 Device Event Notification Service.’
Check Your Computer’s Setting for the System Event Notification Service:
The error message you got can be attributed to the wrong Device Event Warning Function settings.
Take these steps to change the settings:
- Click both the Windows emblem and the R-key on your screen.
- If the box Run appears, type: services.msc. Join the Media.
- Right-click Update Service to Device Case. Select Restart or Resume (if Inactive).
- Again, right-click on Update Service for Device Events. Choosing Assets.
- Shift the Initialization form to Automated on the Property window.
- Press Send, and then OK.
- The error message will be gone until you restart your machine.
Reset the Winsock Catalogue:
If the first option was not effective, you might consider resetting the Winsock Catalogue as well. This will fix the intrusion issue with your Winsock Catalogue settings.
Here’s how to reset it:
- Click all the Windows and R keys on your computer. The race box shows open.
- Cmd Kind. Now, together with click those three keys: Move, Ctrl, and Join.
- It gives up an enhanced Prompt Order.
- Form Winsock reset to netsh.
- At the center, click In.
- Now restart your Machine. The error report would most definitely no longer pop up.
Update Video Card Drivers:
Your video card driver can be old, corrupted, or unstable if the error message still exists on initialization. The driver update will address the issue.
Using Auslogics Driver Updater is one convenient and safe method for updating the driver. With this app, you can download all the PC drivers with one click to ensure seamless running of the devices and avoid system conflicts.
More significantly, the Auslogics Driver Updater only downloads and installs specially modified versions of approved drivers for your system. Therefore, you are having trustworthy drivers and stopping unethical drivers.
It avoids the hassle of figuring out which driver matches your device, and what kind of equipment you have. The app identifies the specific computer automatically and makes it compliant with the most up-to-date system.
- Windows Media Player Server Execution Failed
- xHamsterVideoDownloader Apk for Mac
- 30 Pin to Lightning Adapter
The free edition enables you to search for missing or obsolete drivers on your Mac, and the pro option enables you to access and install all the drivers with one button. And by doing so, it can back up the device.