uTorrent Mac Download: uTorrent includes everything that you expect from complete, reliable torrent downloader. A free and fast BitTorrent ease the download torrent files. It is a lightweight application you can download files without any hassle. It is a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used to distribute a large amount of data.
uTorrent is one of the most popular BitTorrent clients and now the Mac users can use it. It introduces uTP, a new lightweight BitTorrent protocol that ensures incredible efficient use of bandwidth in reducing network issues.
uTorrent Mac Download
It designed to keep efficiency in the mind. It requires less than 6MB of memory and does not hog valuable resources. You can use your device as if you are not having any application.
uTorrent for Mac Features
- Reliable and fast
It includes everything that you expect from a torrent downloader. It provides highly detailed stats, download scheduler, automatic shutdown, support for RSS feeds etc. You can download the files much more quickly than other peer-to-peer file-sharing applications, which we have used in the past.
- Automatic bandwidth adjustment
The application is programmed to auto-adjust the amount of bandwidth it uses. However, you can manually set the limits for bandwidth used for uploading and downloading process of files.
- Simple interface
The program is featured an intuitive as a basic OSX-style interface, so you can find the way easily. On the other hand, if you are not familiar with the Bit Torrent protocol and how it works, do not panic! The uTorrent Mac website offers a helpful guide including a wonderfully clear and informative video that helps to start with it.
Read More – Chromecast for Mac Download
System requirement to Download uTorrent Mac
Mac OSX10.5 Intel/PPC, Mac OSX10.6 Intel/10.7/10.8
Size of the file
Steps to download uTorrent for Mac?
- Visit the link www.utorrent.com here you find several different platforms, make sure you download the version for Mac. Decide the place where you want to keep the file it may be desktop or download folder.
- As the download completes, double-click the uTorrent.dmg file to unzip the program.
- Drag the application into your Applications folder.
- To open the uTorrent you need to double click the icon. It will launch the program but you will have to look online for the Torrent you need.
Note: During the installation process, uTorrent tries to install various unnecessary programs, including toolbar. To avoid this you need to read the small text during the installation and only tick the necessary boxes.
- Visit the Torrent site you can trust and fulfills your requirement. Type the name in the search bar the name whatever you are trying to download.
- Make sure your specific search otherwise; you will get the random results.
Read More – Notepad++ for Mac Download
Note: If you are not aware of Torrent sites search for the movies/books/music/games, you want to download on a search engine. Do not forget to add the word “torrent” while making a search. You can also add “Mac” to get better results.
How To Use uTorrent on Mac
- Have a look at the list of Torrents available at the first list. Select the option based on the file size, the type you need. Remember the bigger files take longer to download but deliver better quality and select the type of the file such as avi, mkv, mp4 etc.
- If you are not sure about which one is to pick go with the most seeds. Also, check the reviews of the people saying that about its quality. In case you find any negative comments do not download it to avoid the risk.
- Download the Torrent by clicking a little magnet, or link that says “Get the Torrent”. Avoid pressing the “download direct”, “download” or “magnet download” otherwise you will get the unwanted pop-ups and redirections.
- As you download the Torrent, you will start to seed the parts of the file you have already downloaded.
- Wait until the download process completes after finishing it will automatically open the link/file. It may ask you to open it with a program, set uTorrent as default. uTorrent will open a window in which you need to click the button in the right bottom corner saying OK.
- The download length of the file depends on the size of the file as well as a number of seeders of people sharing that file. The more seeders mean the faster download of the file. The reason behind this is the torrent will take pieces of the file.
Click the “Completed” tab to get your file after the download. Open the file by right-clicking and selecting show in finder or by pressing the magnifying glass on the screen. If you downloaded a move then right-click on the file and select, “Open With” and select your preferred media player.
Table of Contents