Tap Windows 9.21.2 – With the risks of web browsing, more and more people are looking for ways to protect their anonymity on the internet. A common option is to use a VPN which often needs file installation on your computer.
What is the TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2 used for?
Many Windows users despair as they encounter a program that they don’t know to update. This is a legitimate concern because many malware and spyware will appear as an update on your computer, seemingly from nowhere. The TAP-Windows Adapter, however, is absolutely secure, and not a virus.
If you are using a software plugin VPN, you won’t miss it, so you won’t have the privileges of a full-function VPN client built directly on your device.
Tap Windows 9.21.2
Additionally, the TAP-Windows Adapter can be easily disabled if you have programmed your VPN client not to allow it to create private connections. Throughout this situation, the TAP-Windows Adapter will cause issues such as messing with your internet link, rendering it nearly difficult to access the internet.
Where can I find TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2?
You will locate the TAP-Windows Adapter either in the Applications & Features folder or in the System Manager because it is an engine, functionally. It is built by design into the folder C:/Program Files / Tap-Windows.
You may be issued a separate edition of the TAP-Windows Adapter depending on your operating system.
You’ll get the NDIS 6 driver on older Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (TAP-Up, edition 9.21.x).
You’ll see the NDIS 5 driver on Windows XP (TAP-Open, edition 9.9.x).
Having the TAP-Windows Adapter on your computer is no downside and many VPN providers depend on it to function. There are also situations where the connector renders linking to the internet impractical.
If you have configured or uninstalled the VPN software, the TAP-Windows Adapter may be transformed into a useless engine. It will continue to conflict with your link in this scenario and not allow you to get online. If this occurs, we suggest that you delete it from the device entirely.
The TAP-Windows Adapter also may get corrupted and trigger problems with your link. When this happens, a reinstallation of the corrupted driver files is needed.
How to reinstall TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2
- To reinstall the TAP-Windows Adapter securely on your computer simply follow the measures below.
- Finish all VPN links, and lock the VPN application. This is an essential move toward ensuring that the TAP-Windows Converter is securely usable without interruptions and errors.
- Pick up the Search feature by pressing the Search icon in your taskbar or by using the Windows + S keyboard shortcut.
- Type into “System Manager.” To open the program, click on the best match. Depending on your machine, that can take a few moments.
- Expand the segment Adapters to the network.
- Locate the Windows 9.21.2 TAP-Adapter. In the file name, you could even see the name of a VPN device, such as “SurfEasy TAP-Windows Adapter.” You could see a yellow exclamation mark next to the driver icon — this indicates you need a reinstall.
- Right-click the 9.21.2 TAP-Windows Adapter driver and choose the System Uninstall option.
- If you have successfully uninstalled the TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2 open the VPN application you are using.
- This will ask you to update the required Network Driver or reinstall the TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2 automatically depending on your VPN.
- Windows can’t communicate with the Device or Resource
- Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service
- Windows Media Player Server Execution Failed
When the deployment is complete, check if problems with your link are resolved.