Netflix Error Code M7361-125 – The videos on Netflix cannot be played due to the Netflix error code m7361-1253 occurring while watching. It mainly occurs due to network connectivity issues in case the internet connection is not stable or fast.
Netflix Error Code M7361-125 – Troubleshoot
Netflix Error Code M7361-1253 generally occurs if the user would unplug the headphones and plug them back in quickly.
How to fix Netflix error code m7361-1253?
There is various solution to fix the issue, some of them are mentioned below:
The user needs to restart the device:
The user can reboot the operating device. This can be done by restarting the device.
The user can go for disabling or enable the hardware acceleration:
A built-in option is available in google chrome called” Hardware Acceleration” that will influence the user’s experience. Problems such as mouse lagging may occur. If the user experiences the Netflix error code m7361-1253 then the issue can be dealt with by following the steps given below:
- Open the chrome.
- Go to the settings option which is present on the top right corner displayed as three dots.
- Go to advanced settings.
- Select “System” and the user must navigate to the option “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- Initially, disable and then go to enable hardware acceleration.
- Google Chrome must be restarted.
Connect the Netflix VPN.
- Do try different fixes for the web browser:
Sometimes the error may be caused due to a browser that is in use. To resolve the browser issues, the following steps can be tried by the user:
- The browser cookies need to be cleared.
- The browser needs to be restarted.
- The user must try to operate on a different browser.
The user needs to check if the browser which is in use is of outdated version or not. And it is needed to check whether the browser is referenced with corrupt settings within the cookies file and then t shall be cleared as early as possible.
- The user needs to restart the browser:
The user must restart the browser using the three steps:
- The browser must be shut down.
- Restart the browser.
The Netflix VPN must be used to connect.
- The user must check whether the ISP supports Netflix or not:
Sometimes the user’s ISP may be the reason behind the error. The user must check whether the ISP restricts access to Netflix or not. Access to Netflix may be restricted due to many of the public Wifi. Internet access must be fast and stable so as to connect to Netflix to get access to it.
- To check the antivirus software:
If the Netflix error code m7361-1253 is arisen due to the antivirus present in the system then the following steps can be followed to deal with the error:
The antivirus or firewall which is installed in the user’s device must be made disabled.
The Netflix VPN must be connected.
Read More –
Hence if the Netflix error code m7361-1253 occurs while watching the Netflix videos then the user can follow the above steps to deal with the issue. Easy steps the user can ex[erience are he/she can go ahead to deactivate the Netflix account, refresh the internet content, and must reinstall the Netflix application.