iMessage on PC – iMessage is an instant messaging service of Apple, allowing the users to send unlimited free messages from the iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Apple watch over the internet.
Lots of users might be enjoying Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, but iMessage remains famous amongst all the choices with amazing features.
This isn’t available for PC Windows, but many Windows users crave for iMessage service by Apple. Currently, there isn’t an official app to be used iMessage on a Personal computer.
When it’s come to iMessage of Apple, each one has to enjoy the amazing features that give the box. No doubt the most users might be enjoying many apps, but still, this is the best among all users of Apple.
iMessage on PC – Text with iMessages on Windows 10
iMessage is the best messaging service provided by Apple. With help of the emulators and tools, it’s possible to download and install iMessage for the Windows 10 personal computer. IMessage is easy and simple to get as well as use.
This is the most used and popular messaging app, compatible with all the devices of apple. It has been gained popularity among users of apple as well as other android users who have to get the iMessage for PC.
Features of the iMessage for PC:
iMessage has various boasts of the offer. It’s a well-known messaging device service among all OS users.
- With this iMessage, you get the information and delivery report that makes the communication best and easy.
- Using this app, you send the messages at the data cost, so that you haven’t downloaded the third-party app.
- React to send and then received images using smiles as well as emoticons.
- Easy to download as well as install for the personal computer.
- Use iMessage to send unlimited, documents, text, photos, or voice mail.
The Download Process of the iMessage for PC:
This is the method that can use to download iMessage for PC Windows is using this chrome remote Desktop. For this method, you have the Mac laptop and another Windows Personal computer.
- First of all, you have to install the chrome remote desktop on the windows Google browser chrome on both of your systems or devices.
- Secondly, click on the add to option of chrome and then wait for downloading to complete. Then install the chrome browser.
- After that click on the launch app.
- Next, on the Mac download the chrome desktop remote host installer.
- After it’s downloaded, install it on the Mac.
- Use the Mac and then set the security password or pin for access to other screens on windows.
- Go back to the Windows system and then find out the remote Mac. Click for Start screen sharing on Windows.
You’re done with this as the chrome remote desktop allows accessing other computers using the chrome browser so you can get iMessage on the chrome book.
If in the case, you haven’t Mac, then you can use various tools and emulators present that you download iMessage for windows.
By getting all this information we know the iMessage for PC.