iMessage for PC: iMessage is Apple’s own instant messaging program, which allows consumers to deliver free messages over the Internet from iPhone, iPad , Apple Watch and Mac.
iMessage for PC
Table of Contents
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, may be loved by many users, but iMessage with its innovative features remains common across both of these options.
Though iMessage is not accessible for Windows Desktop, many Windows users are still searching for Apple’s iMessage service. For examples:
“I know people with Mac products can connect iMessage to their computer from their iPhone and iPad, so they can communicate without using their handhold device.” But can one use this feature on a PC? If so, then how? Was iMessage available for Windows?
Answer is yes. While there is currently no official iMessage software to be used on PC, there are several resources and emulators available that make it simple to get iMessage for PC.
Quick Guide to Get iMessage on Mac:
Until we delve into the ways of utilizing iMessage on your iPhone, let’s know how to install iMessage on your Mac first. You can follow the steps below to get started with iMessage if you’re new to the Mac or have never set up Messages before:
- Step 1: Launch the Messages program from the dock or the Applications tab on your Mac device. Or you can use Command+Space to look for it.
- Step2: Sigh in with your current Apple ID. Or you can click on “Build New Apple ID” to sign in at the edge.
- Step3: Tap on “Messages” in the menu bar once you have signed up, then pick “Preferences,” then switch to the “iMessage” page.
- Step4: Pick your favorite email address and phone number while contacting anyone.
iMessage for Windows PC
After completing the above steps, you set up iMessage on your Mac successfully. Then, you can send unlimited messages directly from your Mac to any Mac, iPhone or iPad. So, we’ll now go through how to get iMessage of your PC.
- Method 1: Using Mobile Desktop for Chrome.
- Method 2: Using an iPadian-Online Emulator.
- Method 3: Your iPhone Jailbreak.
- Method 4: Record of iMessage usage on Mac.
- Method 5: Use other Apps for Instant messaging.
Follow the steps below to access iMessage history on Windows PC:
- Download and install Free Data Recovery for iPhone on your Windows computer, then boot.
- Select Messages and Message Attachments from the data types mentioned, then press Next to proceed.
- Connect your iPhone to your device with a USB cable, and enable the software to search iMessages.
- After screening, you should be viewing all registered and removed iMessages on your iPhone. You can screen them, and pick the chats you like.
- Finally, press “Recover” to send to your Desktop and save the selected iMessages in CSV / HTML format.
Read More –
If you are looking to use iMessage on a PC, go through the tips given above. Follow any of the methods which are convenient for you and enjoy Windows PC messaging.