How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Mac: From the dawn of time until just a few years ago, we all sported a pair of wired headphones and were persuaded that it would be used forever. After all, it’s the easiest technology: just plug it in, turn it on and go. Yet wired headphones continue to advance steadily on the road to extinction with the rise of Bluetooth headphones and the absence of headphones from almost all the new smartphones.
Fortunately, there are great wireless systems. It’s lightweight. It’s polyvalent. You will attach conveniently to your iPhone, Mac or vehicle. Fill them the same way as your telephone is overnight and they last the whole day.
Unfortunately, it might become quite difficult, with regular disconnections and music interruptions to attach Bluetooth headphones to Mac without proper setup. Here we help you find out how AirPods and other listening accessories are correctly coupled to Mac and handled simultaneously masterfully.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
Table of Contents
Why Bluetooth headsets are not connected to the Mac?
We need to discuss a few common problems:
- The configuration is important.
- Bluetooth headphones will not attach to Mac directly outside of the case.
- Bluetooth headphones are not connected to Mac by the iPhone or audio system of your vehicle.
- Specific configurations that answer questions such as how two Bluetooth headsets can be attached to an iPhone and how many audio outputs are used.
- The AirPods are used as a reference during the entire post, but any other Wireless headphone model is likewise added.
- Use a Mac pair method.
- With a simple click attach Bluetooth devices to your Mac.
How to pair wireless headphones to Mac?
For the first time, Bluetooth headphones can be connected to Mac by following a few simple steps:
- Click the Apple menu and continue System Preferences on your Mac.
- Switch Bluetooth on and switch to the Bluetooth screen. The Bluetooth devices around you should now be seen.
- Make sure your headphones are powered and now in open mode. To create a new link, press Connect.
- You should now mention the Bluetooth headphones. To create a new link, press Connect.
- If your current computer is trying to link, right-click and choose Link.
- When attaching the Bluetooth headphones to Mac for the first time successfully, they will stay on or off when entering the Bluetooth range.
- In the System Preferences, you can also use the sound settings to calibrate the headphones as you like. You may pick ‘Show voltage in a menu bar’ in the Input tab, for example, and adjust the stereo balance between right and left.
Thus, the above are the reasons why do the Bluetooth headphones do not get connected to the Mac and all the steps required for the pairing the Bluetooth headphones to Mac.
For more information about the connectivity of the Bluetooth to Mac, you can refer to the online portal and get all the information that you want.