Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 – Error 0x80070002: It is very normal among most Windows users to experience this sort of condition. “When you were searching for new changes on your device, there was an error that might lead to an unexpected bug.” This issue was found by code 80070002 Windows Update.
Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 – Error 0x80070002
Table of Contents
This problem could be encountered when you are installing a few updates for Windows 10, such as KB3200970. You will notice that the update is beginning to get downloaded, but when you reach the screen where it should be installed, it will either fall off immediately and uninstall itself.
Solutions to Fix Error Code 0x80070002:
Don’t panic when you have such a error! Here are a few solutions to this problem that are fairly simple, even for a person with little technical experience. Follow the instructions in the following methods to easily address 0x80070002 or 0x80070003 Windows Upgrade errors.
Quick Fix: Check Time Settings
Details are important for success; the time conditions affect the Windows update greatly. You can just check the date and time settings for your problem:
- Tap on “Panel Power.”
- Open “Time & Date.” Open
- To make corrections if necessary, click “Change Date and Time.”
- Before pressing OK, configure your time zone.
- To adjust your preferences, click the “Online Time” button.
- Before picking the time provider from the list given, search for “Synchronize with an Internet time machine.”
- Click “Now update.”
- Twice click “Yes” to complete the configurations and leave all windows up.
- Then restart your Desktop until you enter the Windows Upgrade.
- You should fix the 0x80070002 error if your system is inaccurate, if you do the above steps.
Check and Remove the Corrupted System Files:
If the fast fix doesn’t work, you can check to see if your machine has infected data.
- First, scan and verify system files that are corrupted.
- Choose Run as Administrator and then right-click prompt on the Windows icon.
- Enter and hit “SFC /scaffold”.
- Wait until this process is finished.
If you get a notification saying it’s all done then start running Windows Upgrade again and if you get an error message saying corrupted files have been detected which can’t be patched, start deleting the corrupted data.
Second, Remove Windows Update Files Corrupted.
- Select “Start” and select “Panel control.” Select “Start.”
- Enter the search box and type “Administrative Tools.”
- Find and press “Support” on the pop-up screens.
- If the administrator’s password or clarification is required, enter the password and confirm.
- You can find out the Windows Update service by clicking on the tab “Name” to sort items on an alphabetical basis.
- Click it correct and pick Pause.
If you can’t help deleting system files, you can fix the 0x80070002 error by removing the distribution folder so you can fix it. To get it fixed now, follow solution 5.
Read more –
This could come with some Windows 10 updates like KB3200970. This is a problem you might have. The updated version begins to be downloaded, but when you get to the screen it is installed, it either drops off and deinstalls itself immediately.