Android Emulator for Windows 10 Free Download: An outstanding operating system which is more popular and widely used in the smartphone is Android OS. There are many advancements seen in this operating system where the emulators are developed for ease of use. The work of emulators in computing specifies the hardware or software used in one system can be accessed in another system that is connected using emulators.
Android Emulator for Windows 10 Free Download
Benefits of using Android emulators on PCs
The fact that the Android Emulators for Windows 10 are significant for the users who need to access the information at a faster rate and in a simple way and in supporting systems makes context to acquire the benefits of the process to be done at an awful and secured way constitutes the following aspects.
- Accessing the service on a wider screen
- Providing a workaround for people
- Featuring Mobile-only apps on PC
Accessing the service on a wider screen
Often using our phone by tilting down our neck is not recommendable and this may lead to health issues. By the use of emulators, this can be prevented and the bigger screen on PCs gives a better display and with this aspect, several health issues can be prevented.
Providing a workaround for people
Hard-core games are emerging with a deep history and sophisticated global building and the graphics and screen display demands high-end mobile for smooth processing. The emulators designed to save our money by making possible to work on our computer.
Featuring Mobile-only apps on PC
The mobile-only apps developed cannot be used in other systems, for example, the applications like Instagram are initially designed to run only on mobile and to access this application in a traditional way makes sense using emulators.
Android Emulator for Windows 7 Free Download
Types of Android Emulators Evolved
Nox App Player
The widely trusted emulator of Android is the Nox App player and based on the CPU and RAM processing size, this emulator can be used mainly for mobile gaming as it comes pre-equipped with root access where we can enable root in our system settings and can downloading customization apps for it. This emulator supports eminent keypad control, smart-casting, gamepad, script recording and for multiple instances.
The need of 2GB RAM; 2.2GHZ Processor; 1GB or more of Graphics Card; 3GB Video Memory
Nox App Player Installation procedure for Windows 10
- Download the setup file through online
- After downloading, follow the steps after accepting the agreement
- In the last window dialog box, click on ‘Install’ Option.
- After successful installation, sign in to it using the Google account we already have or create a new one.
- Then APK files can be installed directly on this emulator or else we can simply drag and drop the Apk’s which we want to use.
The most used and best-rated Android emulator is BlueStacks. This software emulator can be used for installing all kinds of Android apps.
The user should be the administrator of PC to be installed; 2GB RAM; 4GB Disk space availability; Graphics Drivers should be updated in PC.
BlueStacks Installation procedure for Windows 10
- Visit https://www.bluestacks.com and download the file.
- The default installation location should be correctly given
- BlueStacks runs at its best with the App store access and Application Communications-enabled.
- Then select the “Install” option to start the installation process.
- Click on the “Finish” option and the emulator will finally be opened.
One of the best android emulator and ease of use is Genymotion. The emulator has open GL hardware acceleration support which is used for faster processing, smooth and handling without any lag. This emulator is used for testing and running Android apps on PCs.
64bit CPU; with VT-x or AMD-V Capability; Enabled BIOS Settings; Recent and dedicated GPU; 400MB disk space; 2GB RAM
Downloading Genymotion Emulator for Windows 10
- Visit www.genymotion.com and make a register for a free account.
- To download Genymotion free version, visit https://www.genymotion.com/fun-zone/
- Download the Genymotion Personal Edition with Virtual Box – 152MB
- Now install Genymotion and also Virtual Box as this is required for virtualization part of the emulation process
- Then after installation, Open Genymotion, Sign in your account with the same name and password registered on the website.
- Now click on new Virtual device and click on “Next”
- The download will of 247MB and there will be a message about the successful creation of the virtual device.
- Now finally click on “Start” to launch the brand new Android device installed on the computer.
Android Emulator for Windows Free Download
There are several other Android Emulators available in the market such as MEmu, Droid4x, and Android Studio. To emulate a real device, we need to first create Android Virtual Device (AVD) Emulator with the same device configurations and then we should launch this AVD from AVD manager.