Aka.ms/accountsettings – You can change the Microsoft Account Setting by using aka.ms/accountsetting. Minecraft is one of the popular games in Microsoft. These days children play this game using Xbox Live, Nintendo or Nintendo Switch.
It is vital to change the setting so that your child cannot access any adult content while playing Minecraft. Apart from gaming, it plays an important role in managing files and other important connected devices.
Aka.ms/accountsettings – Change Microsoft Account
- Aka.ms/accountsettings – Change Microsoft Account
- What are the reasons of Aka.MS/RemoteConnect Error occurring?
- How to fix Minecraft aka.ms/accountsetting notification
- How to solve the https://aka.ms/accounting issues?
- By entering the sign-in code
- Fixing the Crossplay Issues
- Delete the Minecraft Saved Game date
- Create another Microsoft Account
Microsoft has eased the way of the high functionality of the internet through which you can perform simple tasks easily. You will get details about the configuration on the Microsoft Account set on the device you like to use and can make changes in your account as well.
Privacy is important so you can read Microsoft’s several privacy options. All the online safety settings and security measures are taken care of so that your account will not be accessible to compromised elsewhere.
What are the reasons of Aka.MS/RemoteConnect Error occurring?
Due to the change in device Aka.ms/remoteconnect error occurs. Apart from this, there are some different reasons for this error.
- Change in device
- Corrupted data of the game.
- Crossplay feature in the Minecraft
How to fix Minecraft aka.ms/accountsetting notification
As per the documentation of Minecraft, there are many things you need to change before giving kids online multiplayer access. They also mentioned that the account requires to have Xbox Clubs, multiplayer and online communication turned on to play.
Aka.ms/accountsetting notification usually popup on the child’s account with the parent account to restrict the access. It’s a privacy notification that a user gets from Minecraft.
How to solve the https://aka.ms/accounting issues?
A user may find Aka.ms/remoteconnect error when trying to play Minecraft using a Microsoft account. Don’t worry about any issue in this you can easily resolve this error. Here I am going to mention how to resolve this error so that you can enjoy the full Minecraft PS4 experience.
http://aka.ms/remoteconnect is an error that occurs due to it you cannot log in using your Microsoft credentials. This is one of the most common errors in Minecraft and every player faces it. Even a new player faces this error while trying to sign up for Minecraft.
Trying to sign up on your Minecraft using Microsoft is a common error common on PS4, Nintendo and Xbox users. Minecraft is a masterpiece game you need to fix this error ASAP.
Different ways to resolve Aka.MS Remoteconnect sign-in error inMinecraft?
By entering the sign-in code
- Fixing the Microsoft bug is great to work. You need to enter a simple code, but it doesn’t work that sometimes.
- Enter the Microsoft Sign in code
- Minecraft game appears in PS4 account, that’s why you need to access the game with your Microsoft account.
- Bookmark the Microsoft code access page on your device.
- Open the error message and remember the code and note it down.
- Copy this code and open the Microsoft page on another device.
- Paste the code.
- Done! You can access the Minecraft store.
Fixing the Crossplay Issues
Fix the crossplay issue helps you a better experience out of Minecraft. Using XBOX Crossplay, you are using Xbox One or Xbox 360 and download Minecraft from the official store only.
- Login to the Xbox from your free Microsoft account.
- Click the link http://aka.ms/xboxsetup from Xbox browser to get the remote play code.
- Go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect from the device that you want to try the remote play feature.
- You need a Microsoft account for the same if you don’t have to create it.
- On the same page, you might be asked to enter a remote play code from your Xbox screen.
- After entering the code the webpage will load Minecraft instantly.
Delete the Minecraft Saved Game date
You need to delete Minecraft’s Saved and Corrupted game date’ this helps you to resolve the error.
- Go to the setting.
- Open system setting and storage.
- Open game storage.
- Take the backup before doing this.
- Delete the two-game files.
Create another Microsoft Account
You can create an all-new Microsoft account and try to link your game. The Microsoft account you are using may be problematic, so create another account after creating it use the account and remote connect feature to solve the issue.
You Might Also Like:
After accessing Minecraft with your new MS account, you can buy a Minecraft Texture pack from the store. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to account.microsoft.com
- Click Sign in choose to create one.
- Do you need Microsoft to create an email id for you, select a new email id option?
- After clicking next follow the instructions on the screen.